The Clerk’s Office operates as a link to all municipal departments welcoming residents’ inquiries and providing information to the public.
- Administrative Officer issuing various licenses including ABC liquor, limousine and raffle/bingo licenses, solicitor and garage sale permits; accepts and opens Bids and Requests for Proposals
- Custodian of Records maintaining all the official current and archival records of the Township, providing access to public documents in accordance with the Open Public Records Act
- Election Official serving as Chief Registrar of Voters in the Municipality; mail-in ballot applications, change of party forms, name change and change of address
- Secretary to the Governing Body preparing meeting agendas and legal advertisements, attending all meetings and recording the minutes, executing all contracts, ordinances and resolutions
- Secretary to the Municipal Corporation, maintaining the official Seal of the Township, providing notary public services and administering the Oath of Office to Township Officials and individuals appointed to Boards and Commissions