Food Manager Certification Information
Contact information for food manager certification courses (Serv Safe, National Registry, and Thompson Prometric)
- For Language Directions email Kelly or email Cindy
- Paster Training Incorporated email Tiffany Grill or call at 610-970-1776, ext. 116
- When calling UCC make sure you specifically reference SERV Safe.
Union County College
1033 Springfield Avenue
Cranford, NJ 07016
Grease Trap Reporting
You can now COMPLETE REPORTS ONLINE AND UPLOAD DOCUMENTS needed as proof or PRINT OUT THE REPORT, complete and return it via fax, email, mail or drop it off. There are two changes to reporting:
- You no longer have to submit Material Safety Data Sheets/Safety Data Sheets (MSDS/SDS) for your bioenzyme treatment.
- You will have to submit invoices showing your grease traps, inside, outside or both have been cleaned.
Deadlines and due dates remain the same. If your cover sheet and back up documentation is not received when faxed or you do not complete the online form in its entirety, a summons will be issued.
Fines are $250.00 for the first offense, $500.00 for the second offense and $1, 000.00 each subsequent offense.
No follow up telephone calls, emails or letters will be sent. Please submit your report by fax (732-388-2490), email (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com), regular mail or drop off in Room 18.
As always pictures and text messages are not acceptable means of filing your establishment’s report.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach David at 732-388-3600 ext. 3006 or myself at 732-428-8405.
Nancy Raymond David DeRosa
Health Officer Assistant Health Officer/REHS
P.S. As an early reminder, starting in 2022 postcards, not letters will be mailed, directing you to the Clark website (www.ourclark.com) health page for the retail food establishment license renewal application and any supporting documents you may think useful in order to ensure compliance with NJAC, 8:24 and to pass your annual inspection.
Retail Food Establishment Procedures
- RETAIL FOOD APPLICATION STATIONARY
- TEMPORARY FOOD ESTABLISHMENT PERMIT APP
- MOBILE RETAIL FOOD ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE APP PART 1
- MOBILE RETAIL FOOD ESTABLISHMENT LICENSE APP PART 2
- Chapter 24
- Grease Trap Amendment and Forms (PDF)
- Inspection Forms Answers (PDF)
- Maintenance Logs (PDF)
- Measuring Devices (PDF)
- RFE Emergency Procedures (PDF)
- Sushi and Seafood (PDF)
- Thermometer Calibration (PDF)
- Vending Machines (PDF)
- Wash Rinse and Sanitize (PDF)